Mama always says! Eat more veggies and fruits!
Also keep them fresher longer with these cute vegetable or citrus inspired print beeswax wraps and say good bye to plastic wrap forever!
100% natural beeswax is harvested by pesticide-free beekeepers. A mix of beeswax, pesticide-free pine resin, and coconut oil is applied to sheets of pure cotton.
Finished beeswax wrap is washable in cold water, reusable, and fully compostable.
The benefits of switching to beeswax wraps:
- Plastic-free and eco-friendly reusable beeswax food wraps are zero waste, 100% compostable and safe for the environment. Made with natural products these beeswax wraps are non-toxic and help to reduce waste. A sustainable alternative to single use plastic wrap.
- Ecologie Beeswax wraps are food friendly and made with all natural materials. Cotton coated with beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin these wraps seal tightly and keep food fresh longer.
- Durable and long lasting Ecologie wraps seal or wrap tightly with the warmth of your hand. To clean rinse under cold water with a mild soap and lay flat to air dry. After 1 year of use put in your compost bin.
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colours bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- Comes in a set of three sizes.